• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How will we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• How to contact us
• How to contact the relevant authorities
What data do we collect?
• Personal Identification Information (name, email address, phone number etc)
• Website – Visitor behaviour, pages visited
• Client feedback data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Pinpoint Drainage Services Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
• Contact us for information or a quotation for work
• Place an order for any of our products or services
• Voluntarily complete a Client Feedback Form or provide feedback via our website or through email
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Our company collects data so we can:
• Process your order and manage your account
• Contact you with information or offers on the services we provide that we think may interest you
• Assess and adapt our service delivery standards via feedback
• When we process your order, we may send your data to a credit reference agency and we may use the resulting information to offer/decline you a credit account with the company.
How do we store your data?
• Our Company securely stores your data at our premises in 27 Coolgardie Road, Ashford, TW15 1EL.
• Electronic files are protected by network security and password and saved externally to a password-protected DropBox.
• Paper files are stored securely in our office premises at 27 Coolgardie Road, Ashford, TW15 1EL.
We will keep your data for 3 years following the last contracted piece of work undertaken or contact made.
Once this time period has expired, your data will be deleted and removed from our system.
We would like to send you information about services of ours that we think may be of interest to you.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you are free to opt out at any time by emailing email@example.com
You have the right to stop us contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Pinpoint Drainage Services would like to ensure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
You are entitled to the following:
• The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data from us.
• The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct or complete any information you believe is inaccurate.
• The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to request data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
If you make a request, we have 1 month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us:
Telephone: 01784 663 788
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
• Understanding how you use our website
• Determining themes/patterns in visitor behaviour
• Monitoring number and nature of visits to our website
How to manage Cookies
Necessary Cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management and accessibility. You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Telephone: 01784 663 788
Address: 27 Coolgardie Road, Ashford, TW15 1EL
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to make a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF
6th December 2019
PINPOINT DRAINAGE CREDENTIALS